LEGO is a company renowned for the manufacturing the brand toys. The company was established in 1932 by Ole Kirk Christiansen. They have a total of 42 offices and their main office is located in Billund, Denmark.
How To Login To LEGO Account Online
- Through our account on the company’s website, you will be able to get many of their services.
- Now, after you have connected your device with an internet connection, then you will have you open the web browser that you often use and then go to this link in that browser: account2.LEGO.com/en-us/login.
- After reaching to the official website of the company, you will have to fill the log form in order to get onto your account.
- Now, you will have to enter the username in the first field, if you have forgotten your account then click on the “Forgot your username?” link to get back your position in prison.
- After entering the username of your account, then you will have to enter the password of your account as well.
- If you have lost your password, then click onto the yellow colored “LOG IN” bouton in order to log into your account and get the services of the company.
- Now, if you do not have register yourself on the website, then click onto the “DON’T HAVE A LEGO ID ACCOUNT? button in order to go to the registration process.
- Now, enter a username for your account.
- After the username, you will have to enter the password for your account.
- Enter the password again for the verification process.
- Now, provide your date of birth and click on the yellow colored “NEXT” button.
- Now, enter your email address and then select the country in which you live in.
- Select your gender and check the terms and conditions.
After that, you will have to click on the “CREATE YOUR USER ACCOUNT” button to create your account and get the services of the company.