Sears is a chain of departmental stores that was founded by Alvah Curtis Roebuck and Richard Warren Sears almost 131 years ago, in 1886. The company has the American origin, but beside of the United States, the company is also providing their services in Canada and Mexico as well.
The operations of the company are controlled from the office which is located in Hoffman Estates, Illinois, United States. Right now, the company has their 701 location throughout the region to provide services to the people. You can get many types of products from their store like bedding, Clothing, furniture, footwear, beauty products, jewelry, electronics, appliances and many other houseware products.
How To Activate Sears Credit Card Online:
- If you want to get the company services from their card, you will need to verify that card first and then you will be able to register your card and get services.
- For the verification purpose of your card, you will need a secure internet connected along with the devices you are going to use for the process.
- Open the web browser that you often use and go to this link: activate.searscard.com.
- After you have reached the official website of the company you will see a verification form on that opened page.
- Now, you have to enter the number of the card which you want to verify in the first field of the form.
- After the number, you have to enter the name of the person which is printed on the card.
- After the name, you have to enter the security code of your card in the next field.
- Now, in the last field of the form you have to enter the last 4 digits of the social security number of the cardholder.
After you have entered all the information asked by the company, click onto the orange colored “Verify” button to verify the information of your card and to register and get services.