Berkshire Hathaway is an American multinational company proving their many services in all over the United States. The company was founded by Oliver Chace in 1839, Cumberland, Rhode Island, United States and have their headquarters in Kiewit Plaza, Omaha, Nebraska, United States.
The company is now owned by Warren Buffett. The company owns BNSF, Dairy Queen, Helzberg Diamonds, NetJets, GEICO, Lubrizol, Fruit of the Loom and FlightSafety internationals. The company also has their shares in many of the big United States company’s like Coca Cola and American express. They have a big number of employees more than 331,000 throughout the America.
Services Offered By Berkshire Hathaway
The company known to be giving a vast range of services in all over the United States some of their services are mentioned here.
- They have an insurance group and gives the services of insurance to their customers.
- They are also known to have given the services of Utilities and energy group.
- The company is also giving the services of clothing, building products and flight services to their customers.
- They also provide the retail and media services to their customers in every region of America.
- Apart from this you can get many other services online from their website.
How To Login To Berkshire Hathaway Account Online:
- Connect your device with working and reliable network connection.
- Open a web browser and go to the link: berkshirehathaway.com
- When the page opens, click onto the “Berkshire Activewear” to create an account.
- Click onto the “login/register” on the top right side of the page.
- Click onto “get an account” that will open a form.
- Enter your email address and user name you want to use.
- Create a password and verify it by reentering the password.
- Select the security question and then type its answer and check the box with “send me periodic emails’
- After filling up the form, click onto the pink colored “create account” button to get access to all the services provided by the company.