Calottery is the lottery system in the California State. This service started on November 6, 1984, and the first ever lottery was sold on October 3, 1985. Their main operational office is located in Sacramento, California, United States. They also provide many of their services on their website as well. Some of the services of the company are mentioned here.
- You can play many types of games online.
- You can check the results if the draws online from the website.
- You can find games online on the website.
- There are many other services you can get by visiting the website.
How To Register To Calottery And Replay For 2nd Chance:
- You can turn your non-winning tickets into cash and prizes all you have to register yourself on the website. By registering you can also get a 2nd chance draws with your non-winning lotteries.
- To register on the website, you will need a secure and reliable internet connection with the device you are going to use for the process.
- After that, go to this link from your web browser: calottery.com/replay.
- Now, click onto the” Register now, it’s easy!” link to make your account.
- Type your first, middle and last name along with the suffix.
- After the name, you have to enter your address along with the zip code and the name of the city and your country.
- Enter your phone number and your date of birth.
- Now, enter your email address and enter it again for the confirmation.
- After the email, you have to set a password for your account. Make sure that the password you enter is strong and secure.
- Read all of the company’s terms and conditions and check the box if you agree with their terms and conditions.
- After you have entered all the information in the form, click onto the white colored “Submit” button to submit your information to register and then you will be able to turn non-winning tickets into cash and prizes.