Ford is an American company which manufactures automobile and provides them in all over the world. It was founded on June 16, 1903, by Henry Ford and the main head office of the company is located in Dearborn, Michigan, U.S.
The company generates the total revenue of US$149.5 billion according to the reports in 2015.
How To Access Ford To Pay Your Bills Online
- The company is providing you the many ways to pay your bills online.
- Some of the methods provided by the company are mentioned here.
- You can avail their online payment service from their website and can pay your bills on their website.
- They are also providing the facility of mobile payment to their customers.
- You can also get the services of telephone payment and can pay on your telephone.
- Payroll Deduction facility is also provided by the company.
- You can also pay as the combined billing system.
- They are also providing the facility a mail payment to their customers.
- You can also pay your bills through the Western Union and Money Gram.
- Now, you have to connect a secure and reliable internet connection along the device which you are going to use for the process.
- After you have connected your computer to the internet, open the web browser and go to this link: credit.ford.com.
- When you have reached the official website of the company, scroll down and then click on the “Pay My Bill” link to pay your bill.
- Now, click on the “Online Payments” link and then if you have the account of the company click the “Log in” link and if you do not have an account click on the “Register” link, you can also use any other method as well.
- Now, enter your account number in the field.
After you have entered the required information, click on blue colored “Verify” the button to go to the next step where you have to enter more information to pay your bill.