KOHL’S is an American company, which has a chain of departmental stores. The company was founded in the year 1962 by Maxwell Kohl. The company has opened almost 1,155 of their locations and they have their main head office located in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, U.S. Kevin Mansell is the chairman and the CEO of the company.
How To Register Your Kohl’s Charge Account
- You can access many of the services of the company through this account, some of those services are mentioned here.
- You will be able to pay your bills online.
- You can also request a credit line increase through your account.
- The company will prefer the paperless statement on your account.
- You can access the transaction information from your account.
- The company is also providing their services on their mobile application as well.
- You can also active your card through your account.
- The company also allows you to apply for the card online.
- After the connection of an internet with your device, then you will have to open the web browser and go to this link in that browser: credit.kohls.com.
- After you have reached the official website of the company, then you will have to fill the sign in form in order to get into your account.
- Now, enter the username of your account in the first field of the form, if you do not remember the username of your account then, click on the “Forgot User Name” link to get the username.
- After the username, you will have to enter the password of your account in the second field.
- If you forgot you forgot the password of your account, then click on the “Forgot Password” link in order to get your password back.
After you have entered the required information, then click on the green colored “Submit” button in order to get into your account and get their services. You can also register on the website by entering the credit card number.