Cumberland FARMS is a company which has a regional chain of convenience stores based in Westborough, Massachusetts. These stores are mainly operating in New England, New York, and Florida.
The company operates more than 600 gas stations retail stores and also grocery distributions, their network is operating in 11 states of the United States which includes Connecticut, Maine, New York, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Florida New Hampshire and Vermont.
How To Participate In Cumberland Farms Guest Satisfaction Survey:
- A receipt will be important in order to start the survey keep that with you.
- Now, you will have to open the web browser that you often use and then go to this link in that browser: guestsurvey.cumberlandfarms.com
- After you have reached to the official website of the company, then you will have to click on the blue colored “START SURVEY” button to go to the next page.
- On the next page, you will have to enter the 4-digit store number of the company which you have visited.
- You can find the store number on the receipt slip which you got from your visited store.
- After that, click on the blue colored “Next” button to go forward.
- Now, on the next page, enter the date on which you have visited the store.
- Date is also mentioned on the slip.
- After the date, enter the exact time of your visit as it is printed on the receipt slip.
- After that, click on the blue colored “Next” button to proceed.
- Rate according to your recommendation for their fuel and other services and then click “Next” button.
- Select if you are currently a member of the company or not and select what did you purchase from them and click on the “Next” button.
- Now, select of you get verbal greeting upon entering to the store or not.
- Read the other question and select an option for them as well.
- After that, you will have to click on the “Next” button and then complete all the steps in order to complete the survey.