Cumberland FARMS is a chain of convenience stores. They were founded way back in the year 1939 in Cumberland, Rhode Island and now their main head office is located in Westborough, Massachusetts. Almost 726 stores are working under their name and Ari Haseotes is the president and the Chief Operating Officer of the company. They have been providing their services in almost 11 states of the United States.
How To Join Cumberland FARMS To Apply For A Job
- Open their website in your web browser by using this link: jobs.cumberlandfarms.com
- After you have reached to the official website of the company, then click on the green colored “BROWSE JOBS” button from the top right side of the opened web page.
- Now, enter the title of the job which you are looking for.
- After the title, enter the category which you require.
- After that, enter the state in which you want to acquire that job.
- After that, enter any city of that state, which you want to search.
- After that, enter the address in the last field and then click on the blue colored “SEARCH” button to search the job for your entered area.
- After that click on any of the job link which you want to apply.
- Now, click on the green colored “APPLY NOW” button to open the application form.
- Provide your first and your last name.
- After the name, enter your primary email address along with your personal phone number.
- Now you will have to select your city, state and their zip code.
- Select your experience in a number of years.
- Select your availability.
- Enter the name of your current employer.
- Enter your current job title.
- Enter frequency every day and enter the keyword.
- Enter the city and zip code.
After you have filled this form, then click on the “SAVE & CONTINUE” button to go to the next step where you can apply for this job.