myLMS stand for the learning management system, and it is an online software application for the reporting, documentation, administration, tracking and transfer of electronic educational technology also called the e-learning and also offers many courses as well.
They are also offering the online training sessions and also provide the services of employee registration and automate record-keeping. You can get to know about all of their other services by visiting their online website.
How To Access KUIS LMS To View Student Timetable
- You can get many other online educational services by visiting the website.
- The company allows you to create an account on their website and then you can join the educational programs that you like.
- They also provide a registration guide on their website as well.
- Now, you will have to make sure that the computer or any other device that you are going to use for the process is connected along with a secure and reliable internet connection.
- After you have connected the internet with your device, open your web browser and go to this link in that browser: lms.kuis.edu.my.
- Now, you will have to wait until the website of the company fully loads, the loading of the website will depend on the speed of internet connection that you have connected along with your device.
- After you have reached the official website of the company, click on the blue colored “Please click here to view Student Timetable” to go the next page.
- On the next page, you will have to click on the session of which you want to get the timetable.
- After clicking the session, a list of the classes will open in the next page; you will have to your class or the class you want to get the timetable of and then click on that class’s link.
- After clicking on the class link, the timetable of that class will open, and you can attend the class according to the schedule.