myAlaska is a website managed by the government of the State of Alaska to provide an easy and quick access to their resident to the services of the different department of the state. You can get many of the services of the government agencies online on this website.
How To Sign In To myAlaska Online Account
- By registering an account on their website, you can get all of their services online.
- Some of the services which you can get from the website are mentioned here.
- You can get access to the student aid portal on the website.
- The website is also providing the services of Background Check System by which you can apply for the monitor fingerprint based criminal history checks.
- You can also get to the donor registry on the website.
- You can also access the retirement and benefits online services.
- The website is also providing the online public notices.
- You can also get the unemployment insurance benefits.
- You can also apply for the medical assistance from the website.
- You can also view the status of your applications on this website.
- If you are doing business, the website is providing many services to the businessmen as well.
- Online Marijuana Licensing is provided by the website.
- You can pay your invoices online.
- Apart from all these services you can get many other services by visiting the website.
- After you have connected the internet with your device, open the web browser and go to this link: my.alaska.gov.
- After you have reached the official website, click on the “Register for a myAlaska Account” link to go to the registration form.
- Now, you will have to provide your username in the first field and then enter the password for your account and retype the password for the verification.
- Select the security question and enter its answer and then enter your email address twice, one for the verification.
Check the box if you agree with their terms and conditions and then click the white colored “Start Registration” button and then you receive an email from the company, open that email and follow their instructions to register on the website.