DALHOUSIE UNIVERSITY public research university located in Nova Scotia, Canada. It was established way back in the year 1818, and they have 16,574 number of total students in which 13,329 are Undergraduates, and 3,245 are Postgraduates.
How To Activate Your NetID On Dalhousie University:
- By activating the NetID on the official website of the university, you can access your student account from that and then use the online service of the website.
- You just have to complete some of the steps to activate your NetID.
- Now, first of all, you have to connect your computer or any other device which you are going to use for the process with a secure and reliable internet connection.
- After you have connected the internet along with your device, open the web browser that you often use and then go to this link in that browser: my.dal.ca.
- You will have to wait for the website to open properly, the wait will depend on the speed of internet connection that you have connected along with your device.
- After you have reached the official website, click on the “New User? Forgot your password?” link to go to the activation process.
- On the next page, you have to click on the green colored “Activate or Lookup my NetID” button to go to the next page.
- On the next page, you have clicked onto the green colored “Yes, I know my NetID” button go to the next step, you can also get the NetID to by clicking the other green colored button.
- Now, read all of their terms and conditions and then click on the green colored “I Agree” button if you agree with their terms and conditions.
- Now, enter the NetID in the field which you want to activate.
- After you have entered the NetID, click the green colored “Next Step” button to go to the next step and then you have to complete some more steps to activate your NetID.