My.EquityApartments.com is a website of a real estate investment trust in the United States. The company’s Property Management services are widely spread in the country with their investment in almost 316 properties which are located in the areas link Southern California, Seattle, Washington DC, San Francisco, Boston and New York City.
The company has been working in the country since 1969, and it is founded by Samuel Zell, and it is operated from their main operational office located in Riverside Plaza Chicago, Illinois.
How To Set Up Your Account On My.EquityApartments.com:
- By setting up your account on the website, you can get their online services for free.
- Before you set your account, must ensure that the device you are going to use for the process is connected to a secure and reliable internet connection.
- Type this link into your web browser: my.equityapartments.com
- Now, click onto the “Set Up My Account” to start the process.
- After that, you have to enter your valid email address in the first field of the form on the next page.
- After the email, you have to enter your last name in the next field.
- Now, you have to enter your date of birth.
- Enter the last four digits of your social security number.
- If you do not have any social security number check the box just below the field of security number.
- After that, you have to select the security number, and then you have to enter an answer to that question.
- Now, you have to enter a password for your account, and then you have to enter it again for the confirmation.
- Go through the company’s terms and conditions and check the box, and then click onto the white colored “Submit” button to forward your information to the company’s database and after it, you will be able to set up your account and access their services.