KPU stands for Kwantlen Polytechnic University is a public undergraduate polytechnic university in the British Columbia. The campuses of the University are located in Richmond, Surrey, Langley, Canada and Cloverdale as well.
The university has almost 1600 of academic staff. It was established way back in 1981, and now they were educating around 20, 000 students. George Melville is the chancellor of the university.
How To Sign Into Your KPU Online Account:
By signing into the university account, you can get the schedules, timetable, lectures and many other services of the company.
- You can get many of the other services of the university by signing into your account.
- You must have to ensure that you have an account on the website and also have your student ID.
- Now, make a secure and reliable internet connection along with the computer or any other device which you are going to use for the process.
- After you have connected your computer to a network, open the web browser which you often use and then go to this link in that: my.kwantlen.ca.
- You will have to wait until the official website of the university fully loads, the loading of the website depends on the speed of the internet connection that you have connected along with your device.
- After the website opens, you will see a small box with two vacant fields in it in almost middle of the opened web page.
- Now, you will have to enter your username in the first field of the form.
- After you have entered the username, enter the password of your ID in the second field of the form.
- If you did not remember your password, click on the “Forgot Password?” link and follow to steps to get your password back.
- After you have filled both the fields, click onto the silver colored “Login” button to sing into your account and avail their services.