MYUNLV is the website of the University of Nevada, Las Vegas which provides many of their services on this website. The University was established on September 10, 1957.
By 2016 they have 29,702 total number of student from which 24,715 are Undergraduates and almost 4,278 are Postgraduates.
How To Login To Your University Of Nevada, Las Vegas Student Account:
- By logging into your university, you can access all of their services to the students online from that account.
- You can get my planner tool in their student center, that planner provides you the tools which you help to plan your courses for a term.
- You can also get the tools to plan for the multiple terms, or you can plan all of your stay at the University.
- After adding the courses, you can get directly to enrollment from planning.
- That will also help to organize your entire time at the university.
- You can get the planner in the academic session of your student center.
- Now, you have to connect a secure and reliable internet connection along with the computer or any other device which you are going to use for the process.
- After the connection to the internet, open the web browser and go to this link: my.unlv.nevada.edu.
- You will see a two-vacant field form at the left side of the webpage.
- Now, you will have to enter NSHE ID in the first field of the form.
- After you have entered the ID in the first field, you will have to enter the password of your account in the next field.
- If you do not remember your password, click on the “ Forgot Your Password?” link and followed the steps to get your password.
- After you have filled both the fields, click onto the red colored “Sign In” button to log into the account, if you find any difficulty in logging in the account, click on the “Login and Password Help” to get any help from the website.