ResMed is a company that works globally for manufacturing CPAP masks, machines and many other products. The company was founded in 1989 by Peter C. Farrell, who is also the chairman of the company.
The headquarters of the company is located in San Diego, California.
How To Create myAir ResMed Member Account:
- You can get way more details about your therapy through your account and you can also get to know about scores of your last therapy.
- You can also get the personalized coaching tips on your account.
- You can also download the mobile application of the company and then access your account through that account.
- After you have connected the internet with your device, then open the web browser and go to this link in that browser: myair.resmed.com.
- After you have reached the official website of the company, then choose your location by clicking on the name of your country.
- On the next page, you have to enter your email address in the first field.
- After the email address. You have to enter the password of your account and then click on the blue colored “Sign in” button to get into your account and get the services of the company.
- If you do not remember your password, then click on the “Forgot your password?” link to get your password back.
- And if you do not have any account on the website, then click on the black colored “Create account” button to create a new account.
- Select your preferred language.
- After the language, you will have to enter your first name and your last name.
- Now, enter your email address and type it again for the confirmation.
- Type the password for your account and then enter your date of birth.
- Select the country in which you live and the time zone of your country.
- Now, select your gender.
- After the completion of all the fields on this page, you will have to click onto the blue colored “Continue” button to go to the next step, you will have to complete all the steps in order to create an account and get the company’s services.