Benefit Wallet is latest tool that is actually next generation tool and product for the employers. You can manage multiple health coverage account here. You can allow your employees to create account for my benefit wallet to manage health saving accounts. As a member you can access tool like plan selector, limit calculation for HSA Contribution, HSA calculator, Saving goal calculator, and FSA tax saving calculator. You can also get consultants who can help you in choosing best health plans.
How To Access My Benefit Wallet Account?
- Access this link mybenefitwallet.com to login to your account.
- As you will access this page you can see at the top the login form where registered users can enter UserID to get login.
- If you are going to register first time then see the link above “First Time User”.
- Enter your New UserID and re-enter to userID.
- Enter your social security number and your date of birth.
- Type zip code and email address.
- Choose your account PIN, security questions for your account.
- Enter the answers of your selected security questions.
- Click on the button “create Account”.
How Many Accounts You Can Register At Benefit Wallet?
- Health Savings Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Reimbursement Arrangements
Benefitwallet has made easy for employees to manage health benefits. By taking this service employer can save time and money. By getting mybenefitwallet account your employee can get engaged to get health and wealth benefits. You can provide low rate health insurance services to your employees.
You can get one common plateform to access account for HSA, FSA, HRA and CERA. You can get easy tool by getting registered to calculate your expenses for health coverage.