My Tax Illinois is a website created by the Department of the income tax the state Illinois. This website allows their residents to pay their income taxes online and also provide many other services which you can get by visiting the website.
How To Access My Tax Illinois To Make An Individual Income Tax Payment:
- This government website allows you to pay all of your income tax online.
- They are providing the fastest and the easiest way of making an income tax payment on their website.
- You can also file your tax returns securely and also make payments
- You can get the facility of Applying for IFTA decals on this website.
- You can register your new business on this website of the government agency.
- You can also view the correspondence which is sent from IDOR on this website.
- After you have connected a secure and reliable internet connection along with the device which you are going to use for the process, then open the web browser and go to this link from your browser: mytax.illinois.gov.
- After you have reached to the official website of the company, click on the white colored “Make an Individual Income Tax Payment” button from the quick links box.
- Clicking on that button will take you to the form.
- In that form, enter your Taxpayer ID you can also enter your social security number and your ATIN number as well.
- After filling the first field, enter IL-PIN in the second field of the form.
- After that, enter your first name and your last name in the next field.
- After the name, enter your phone number in the next field.
- Enter your email address in the next field.
- After the email, you have to enter your complete address along with the name of your city, state and their zip code.
After filling the form on this page, click the blue colored “Next” button to go to the next step where you have to enter more information and then you will be able to pay your income tax.