TENNESSEE STATE UNIVERSITY is a public land-grant university which is located in Tennessee, Nashville, United States. It was created in 1912, and it is also the biggest and the only state-funded historically black university in the state.
The University is offering a total of seven doctoral degrees, 24 master’s degrees and 38 bachelor’s degrees.
How To Login To Tennessee State University Secure Account
- By logging in to the account on the university’s website, you can get the following services from them.
- You can send and receive email on your account.
- You can also create your address book and manage all of your contact from it.
- The account will give you the facility of access and manage your course and school calendar.
- You can create and join the different group homepages for clubs, interests, and affiliations.
- There are many other services which you can get after logging into the account on the website.
- Now, you have to connect a secure and reliable internet connection along with the computer that you are going to use for the login process.
- After you have connected your device to the internet, open the web browser that you often use and then go to this link in that browser: mytsu.tnstate.edu.
- After you have reached the official website of the university, you will see a small log in a box with two vacant fields at the top right side of the webpage.
- Now, you have to enter your username in the first field of a box.
- After you have entered the username, now, you will have to enter the password of your account.
- After you have filled both the fields of the box, click onto the white colored “Login” button to enter into your account and get all of their services. If you find any difficulty ion logging in, click onto the “Having problems logging in? Click here” to get help from the website.