Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris is a public university in the town of Tanjung Malim, Perak in Malaysia. It was established way back in the year 1922 and Prof. Dato’ Dr. Zakaria Kasa is the Vice-Chancellor. The university has its two campuses.
It is also the teacher training center and trained many of the teachers. They are also providing many of the online services to their students and on their website.
How To Manage Your Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris Online Student Account:
- You have to sing in on your university account to get access to their student services,
- You can get the following student service from the university website.
- You can access the service of course registration in your student services on the university.
- You can get the examination schedule from the website.
- You can also get the class schedule from their student service.
- You can get many another service from the website which you can get by entering into your account.
- Now, you will have to connect your computer or any other device which you are going to use for the process with a secure internet connection.
- After the connection to the internet open your web browser and go to this link in your browser: myupsi.upsi.edu.my.
- After the official website of the university fully loads and then click onto the “
- Online Student Services (Online)” link to go the next page.
- On the next page, you will see a small log in a box with two vacant fields.
- Now, you have to enter your username in the first field of the login form.
- After the username, you have to enter your password in the next field.
After you have entered the required information in both the fields, click onto the white colored “Submit” button to log into your university account to get access to their student services.