myWILKES is an American non-denominational university which is located in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania. The University also has their campuses in Bartonsville, Mesa, and Arizona. It was established in 1933.
How To Get Access myWILKES To Apply For The Financial Aid:
- The university is providing the financial aid to their student which are unable to pay their university fee.
- The university is providing many other services on its website as well, some of those services are as follows.
- You can check your balance online.
- You can make a payment toward your balance from the website.
- You can also view your payment history.
- They provide easiest and the quickest method of payment.
- They are providing the E-biling facility to their students.
- You can also enroll in a payment plan on the website.
- You can also schedule your installment of payment.
- Now, you have to connect a secure and reliable internet connection along with the device that you are going to use for the process.
- After the connection, open the web browser that you often use and then go to this link from that browser: mywilkes.wilkes.edu.
- After you have reached the official website of the university, click on the “Financial Aid” link from the right side of the opened web page.
- Now, on the next page, you have to click the blue colored “Undergraduate” button to go to the next step.
- Now, click on the “Financial Aid Process” to go the next step.
- Click on “APPLYING FOR FINANCIAL AID” and then click on the “Apply” link from the second line.
- Now, click onto the blue colored “Wilkes Application” button to go the next page.
- Now, enter a login ID for you in the first field of the form.
- After the ID, you have to create a PIN, and the verify the PIN by re-entering it.
After entering the user ID and PIN and then click onto the white colored “Login” button to go to the next step and then you will be able to apply for the financial aid.