The Walmart product care plan is a plan offered by an American company named as Walmart. This is a multinational company which runs a chain of supermarkets, hypermarkets, department stores, and grocery stores. The company is American and its headquarter is also located in Bentonville, Arkansas, U.S. The company is the leading and the largest company in the world in their field. The company was created 54 years ago, by Sam Walton in 1962. The company employs more than 2.3 million employees worldwide from which 1.4 million are based in the United States.
The company has built a total number of 11,593 stores in all over the world. Doug McMillon is working as the president and CEO of the company and Greg Penner serves as the chairman of the company. The company has total assets of US$199.581 billion and they are also providing many services online to their customers.
How To Register To Walmart Product Care Plan Account
- For registering a plan on the company’s website, you will have to make sure a working network connection connected along with your personal device.
- Open the web browser and go to this link: productassist.com/Walmart.
- Click on to the green colored “Register a plan” for registering your plan.
- To register a plan, you need you make an account, so that fill the form for that.
- Type in your first and last name.
- Now, enter your working phone number and then provide the email address you use often.
- In the end give your account a secure password so that no one can open it except you and then click onto the green colored “Create my account” button to create your account.
- Select an online option for where you purchase and then enter your order number.
- Now, enter the date of your plan purchase and then give the email address from which you bought that plan.
- After all the steps, click the green colored “Continue” button, and then you have to complete some more steps to register your plan on the company’s website.