Rural King Rebates are generally provided to the customers in the form of Merchandise rebate card that can be utilized at Rural King store or at the official website of a company. Rebate submission can be done online by filling the details in the rebate form but rebate redemption is not possible online. Being a customer you can check the rebate’s status online after its successful submission. Rebate cards given to the customers in reward of this offer are not having any expiry date and can be utilized at any time without any decrease in value. In order to submit your rebate successfully, you must read the given procedure to get the reward out of it.
How To Access Rebate Rural Rebates Online Submission?
- Open the website of the company by going to this link on the web browser rebate.ruralking.com
- After you have reached to the official website of the company, then click on the red colored “Submit Rebate” button to open the application form.
- Now in the first field of the form on the next page, you will have to select the rebate. Now you will enter the receipt number in the next field.
- You can get the receipt number from the receipt of your recent shopping. After the receipt number, you have to enter the number of the store.
- The store number is also printed on your receipt. After the store number, you will have to enter your first and the last name.
- After the name enter your complete address in the next field. After the address, you would enter the name of your city.
- Now select the state in which you live and then also enter their zip code as well. Now you would have to provide your phone number as well.
- After the phone number, you will need to enter your email address in the next field. Check the box if you want to get rebates in an email.
- After you have filled this form then click on the red colored “Submit” button to submit your rebate to the company.
- It is to notify that all the products of Rural King are eligible for rebates. Either an online order or in-store purchasing both will qualify for rebates.