USPS provides the facility of renewing PO Box number and serve as the more convenient and safest method of making sure that only you will open and view your mail. Being a customer of USPS you are given the facility to renew your PO Box by an online method and get an access to your mail for 24 hours either post office is opened or not. Monthly fee of USPS PO Box will actually depend on the size of a box. If you owe bigger box then a fee will be more than the smaller one.
Renew Your PO BOX USPS Online Via Your Account:
- Click on this link to open the website of the company www.usps.com/poboxes
- After you have reached to the official website of the company, then scroll down to the end of the page.
- Now click on the “Renew” button to proceed. You would need an account on this website to renew your PO BOX.
- If you have an account, then provide the following information to get into your account. The username of your account.
- If you have forgotten the username, then click on the “Forgot your username?” link. After the username enter the password of your account.
- Click on the “Forgot your password?” link if you have forgotten your password. After that click on the purple colored “Sign In” button to get into your account and renew your PO BOX.
- If you do not have an account, then click on the “Sign up Now” button to create a new account. Choose the language which you prefer. Choose a username for your account.
- Pick a password and re-type it for the confirmation. Select the security question and provide their answers. Select the type of account, you want to create.
- Enter the title of your name along with your first, middle and last name. Select suffix as well. Enter email address and re-enter it for the confirmation.
- Select the type and enter your phone number with an extension. Enter mobile number. Provide your complete address along with your country, apartment number, city state and zip code.
- Click on the “Verify Address” button to verify your address to create an account to renew your PO BOX.
Contact Post Office:
If you are having any problem with renewing your PO Box then you can contact us at 1800-2758-777