Florida Department Of State Of Division Of Corporation has created this online web service Sunbiz.org. This website helps users to get their annual reports and e-Filing Services. Users can find here online services for different services like search records, certification, lookup a business name and lots of others that you can find at the left hand side of the page from main menu.
Annual Reports are due each year between January 1st and May 1st after that it will charge extra fine of $400.00. The annual report is not a fiscal statement. The report is mostly use to bring up to date or verify the Florida Department of State, separation of Corporations’ records. The fee with in the due date for the profit corporations is $150 and for non-profit corporation it is $61.25.
- A computer with working internet access on it.
- Your entity’s document number.
- A credit card, for paying online.
- An email, which is used frequently.
How To Access Sunbiz To File Online Annual Reporting:-
- Open the homepage to file online annual reporting by clicking on the link above sunbiz.org
- Select the desired option by the above two on the homepage to report a file click on the button ‘File Current Year final report or Amended annual report’.
- On the first step simply enter the entity’s document number in the dialogue box and after that click on the button ‘Submit’.
- Make sure that your entity number must be of 12 digits and its first letter should b alphabet.
- Annual report filings will be process after fee is expected and there are many services through which you can submit your payment such as from Credit card, Debit cards , checks and by money order.
- After the payment is received it takes 2 or 3 days for processing the reports and it will b display on the site after you have submitted the report.
- Enter the accurate information and your details after verification of your details it will b displayed on the site also your payment details.
Having any problem or need any help regarding the annual report submission or its due date and submission details inquiry you can visit the site and also can contact the service provider.