intuit TurboTax is a company that makes a tax preparation software. This particular tax software is developed by an engineer named Michael A. Chipman, he developed this software in the mid-1980s. Since then this software helps many companies in regarding of tax. This software needs Windows and Mac as the operating systems. This software is being developed in Intuit Consumer Tax Group, which has their headquarters located in San Diego. This software is one of the leading and popular software for income tax preparation in all over the United States.
This software has many competitors of it such as TaxAct, Jackson Hewitt, TaxSlayer and H&R Block at Home. This software is also available in a number of different versions, some of the versions are TurboTax Premier, TurboTax Deluxe etc. And this software works for both federal and state income tax preparations.
How To Register To Intuit Turbotax Online Account
- For registering on the website, you will need to connect your computer with a working internet connection.
- Open the web browser and go to this link: turbotax.com/login.
- Click on the orange colored “Sign In” button to start your registration process.
- Click onto the “Create an account” text at the end of the form.
- Fill the form to register yourself on the website.
- In the first field write your valid email address and again type it for the verification purpose and then you have to type your User ID in the second field.
- In the next step, you will have to enter a valid phone number which is available every time they want to reach you.
- And now you have to set a password for your account and make sure it is secure and no one knows about it.
- After you have filled the form, click on the orange colored “Create Account” button to create your account on the company’s website and get an easy access to their services.