7-ELEVEN is a multinational company that runs the chain of convenience stores in many parts of the world. The company was created 90 years ago, in 1927 by Joe C. Thompson Sr. And now, the operations of the company are controlled from their main operational office which is located in Irving, Texas, U.S. The company has total 56,600 of their locations in all over the world.
How To Apply For 7-Eleven® Universal Fleet Card
- By the company’s fleet card, you can get the discount on many of the company’s locations in all over the United States.
- After you have connected the internet along with your device, open the web browser and go to this link in your browser: www.7-elevenfleetcard.com
- After you have reached the official website of the company, click onto the red colored “Apply Now” button to go to the application form.
- Now, enter your company’s legal name and then enter your first name and your last name.
- After the name, you have to enter your email address along with your business phone and fax number.
- After that, enter what business are you doing and then enter your physical business address and after that enter your city, your state and the postal code of your area.
- Now, enter your billing first and the last name and then enter your billing phone, mobile, and fax number.
- Select when the fiscal year starts and after that enter your complete billing address.
- Now, enter your tax paper ID and select the years in business.
- Enter the number of vehicles and its legal structure.
- Enter your average monthly and select an option.
- Enter your promotional code and select how you hear about the country.
- Now, enter the signer’s title, complete name, phone number, and email address.
- After you have entered all the required information in the form, click on the yellow colored “SUBMIT APPLICATION” button to submit your application, and you will get your fleet card after some days.