AARP stand for the American Association of Retired Persons, as its name sounds it was created by Ethel Percy Andrus and Leonard Davis in 1958 to help the retired people in all over the United States. Later both of them also made a group of insurance companies. This organization is the biggest nonprofit organization in all over the United States.
They also have a million of members already and the number of their members are increasing day by day. Another organization named as National Retired Teachers Association is the Predecessor of that organization. And now they are the light of hope for the peoples who are not fit enough to hold a proper job.
How To Enter Into AARP Sweepstake:
- For going to company’s sweepstakes, you must have a working network connection connected with your computer.
- Open this link in your web browser: www.aarp.com/50sweeps
- To go to the sweepstakes, click onto the red colored “GO TO SWEEPSTAKES” button.
- Now a new web page will open, click onto the yellow colored “ENTER TODAY” button to go into the process.
- Click any of the options and then click on the “Get Started” button to start your process. Checking the first one is compulsory.
- There is no use to buy anything, you just have to register yourself on the website. If you are already registered, you just need to log in else you have to click on the black colored “REGISTER” button.
- Give your email address and your password.
- Enter all the information about yourself like your full name .
- Select the country you live in and Zip code or the postal code.
- Type in your exact date of birth.
- Type in captcha for the security purposes.
- Carefully read all of their terms and conditions, then check the box if you have no problem with any of their conditions.
- After you have done all the processes, you have to click on to the green colored “REGISTER” button in order to get registered and go to the company’s sweepstakes.