AARP is a nonprofit organization made by a retired educator Ethel Percy Andrus and Leonard Davis in 1958 which sincerely works for providing the services to the retired people in all over the United States. Almost 37,000,000+ have their membership and are getting their services.
They also have initiated many of the other organizations like an insurance organization, a foundation, a Legal Counsel for the Elderly, a Financial Services Corporation and many others like these. You can also get many of their services by visiting their online website as well.
How To Access AARP To Join Fraud Watch Network
- Thousands of people of the United States are impacted by fraud and scams annually, but, by joining the company’s fraud watch network, you can get rid of such frauds and scams.
- You just have to sing up for the company’s fraud watch network to stay safe from any kind of fraud.
- They will send you alerts in your inbox about any kind of scam.
- You can also get the expert opinion about any fraud.
- By joining their fraud watch network, you can share your experience and can learn from the experience of the other members of the community.
- Go to this link: www.aarp.com/fraudwatchnetwork
- After you have reached the official website of the company, click onto the red colored “Get Watchdog Alerts” to go to the sign-up form.
- Now, enter your first name and your last in the first field of the form.
- After entering your name, you have to enter your valid email address in the next field.
- Enter your street 1 address and after that enter the street 2 address.
- After the address, you will have to enter your city, state and their zip code in last three fields.
After you have filled the form with all the necessary information, click the “SUBMIT” button to forward your information to the company and make yourself safe from any fraud and scam.