AARP is an association for the retired persons in the United States. The company is focused on a mission to help the retired people when they are over age and not able to work properly. This association is the most powerful organization in the United States with the help of their 38 million members. The association mostly helps the people who are over 50.
This is a nonprofit organization created by Ethel Percy Andrus and Leonard Davis way back in the year 1958. Now the organization has their head office located in Washington, D.C., U.S. Now the president of this association is Eric J. Schneidewind, and Jo Ann Jenkin is the chief executive officer.
How To Enter Into AARP To Check Your Tech Sweepstake:
- To start the process of checking your sweepstakes connect your device with a working internet connection.
- Open your web browser and type in this link: www.aarp.org/fearlessat50
- You will see a blue color box at the top right side of the page, click on the white “ENTER NOW” button in that box.
- Read all the options and check them if you want to but to check rules is compulsory, then click onto the red “Get
- Started” button.
- If you are already registered on the website, then type your email and password and click on “LOG IN” button or if you don’t have any account, click “REGISTER” button to register yourself on the website.
- First, create your login by providing your email address and a secure password.
- In personal information, type your full name, including first and last.
- Select your country, zip code and your date of birth.
- Type the letter that is shown in the box for security reasons and then checks the box of terms and conditions.
- After you have entered all the information, click the green colored “REGISTER” button to register and then you will be allowed to check your sweepstakes and win a grand prize.