AARP is formally known as American Association of Retired Persons. It is a membership organization providing its services in all over the United States. The Company is founded in 1958 by Ethel Percy Andrus and Leonard Davis. This is a non-profit organization with a mission to enhance the quality of life for all as they age.
How To Access AARP To Find Medicare Plans In Your Area
- Now, you will have to open the web browser t7aht you often use and the go to this link in that browser: www.aarppartdvalue.com
- After you have reached to the official website of the company, scroll down a bit and enter the zip code of the area in which you live and then click on the orange colored “Find Plans” button to find a plan for you.
- Click on any category of plans.
- After that, you would have to selected a specific plan for you and then click on the orange colored “Enroll in plan” button to open the enrollment form.
- You can also compare the plans by checking the compare box.
- Now, you would have to compete for the introduction step first.
- In this form, you will need to enter the following information.
- Frist of all, you would have to enter your first name, your middle name along with your last name in the form.
- After you have entered your name, then you will have to enter the Medicare claim number in the next field.
- The claim number is printed on the slip that you got from the company.
- After that, you will have to enter the hospital effective date in the next field.
- After that, you would have to provide the medical effective date as well.
- Both are printed on the slip.
After you have completed this form, then click on “Begin online enrollment” button to go to the next steps, where you have to provide some more information to enroll in a plan.