Aetna is basically an American firm which works on giving the healthcare facilities in more precise and managed way to its customers depending on the country where they are living. It is committed to providing the traditional and customer directed health care plans such as insurance plans and other related services. You can access your account by a simple login procedure and avail the facilities of medical healthcare such as dental, pharmaceutical, long-term care and disability plan and many more. Follow the given guides to get an access to your online account.
Login Your Account To Aetna Medicare Member:
- Open the web browser and go to link www.aetnamedicare.com/member
- Point the cursor of your mouse to the purple colored “For Members” button at the top right side of the opened page.
- After that, click on the “Log into our Secure Member Website” link from the drop-down list. Now, select and click on your plan.
- Provide some login information to get access to your member account. First of all, you would have to provide the username of your account in the first field.
- If you have forgotten the username of your account, then click on the “Forgot username?” link. After the username, enter the password of your account in the next field.
- In case you have lost the password, then click on the “Forgot password?” link. Now, click on the “Secure Log In” button to enter into your member account and get the services of this company.
- If you are not registered on this website, then you would have to click on the “Register button to create an account and become a member to get their services.
If you are having some difficulty during account login or during availing any other service online then you can simply contact our customer representative by calling at given number 1855-3351-407 and get the required assistance.