ALDO is a Canadian retailer that runs a chain of shoe and accessory store in many parts of the world. The company was founded 45 years ago, in 1972 by Aldo Bensadoun and they have their main operational office located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Patrik Frisk is the CEO of the company. The company has opened almost 2,150 stores in the different parts of the world.
How To Participate In ALDO Customer Satisfaction Survey
If you have recently visited any of the company’s store, then can conduct a customer experience survey on their website to tell the company about the products and the customer services.
- For that survey, you will have to give some answer to the question of the company about their services according to your experience on their store.
- You also have to rate their services according to your experience.
- Now, you will have to make sure that the computer or any other device which you are going to use for the process is connected along with a secure and reliable internet connection.
- After the connection of an internet, you will have to open your web browser and go to this link in that browser: www.aldolistens.com
- After you have reached the official website of the company, you will have to select the country in which you live, or you have visited the company’s store.
- After you have selected the country, then you will have to select the language in which you want to conduct that survey and then click the gray colored “Next” button to go to the next page.
- On the next page, you will have to enter the survey in the vacant field.
- You can get that code printed on the receipt slip that you got from the company after shopping anything from them.
After entering the code, you will have to enter click onto the gray colored “Next” button to go to the next page where you have to provide information about your experience.