Alleghany is an investment holding company working in the United States. The company is widely known in the United States for their interest in railroads. The company was founded by Oris and Mantis Van Sweringen in 1929 and have their headquarters in Times Square Tower New York City.
Now the company is also focusing on the insurance business. They also work as a property company and many other businesses. They give the credit of their success to the hard working team that worked throughout with them and a group of brilliant leaders.
Services Offered By Alleghany
The company provides many services online on their website some of the services are mentioned below.
- You can see annual letters from their website.
- You can also find out about the financial results of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd quarter online from the website.
- You can also find out about all the upcoming events or any other past events and also can find about the presentations.
- You can access SEC documents from the website.
- You can find out about their press releases from their website.
- You can get all the stock information online from the website.
- Besides all this, you can get many other services by visiting the company’s website.
How To Access Alleghany To Get Email Alerts
- Connect your devices with some secure network connection.
- Open the web browser and go on to the link: www.alleghany.com
- Click on to the “Investors and news” in the bar which takes you to the next page.
- Click on the “email alert” button on the left side of the form which opens a form.
- Check the list which you want to receive alerts in Mailing list.
- Then enter your email address on which you want to activate alerts.
- Enter your first and last name and the name of your company if any.
- Enter the security code and then press a gray colored “submit” button that will submit your information and you will start receiving alerts on your mailing address.