Allstate is an American insurance company. This company is ranked at number 2nd in all over the United States. The company was created way back on April 17, 1931.
Apart from the United States, the company is also providing their services in all over the Canada as well. The headquarters of the company is located in Northfield Township, Illinois, U.S.
How To File An Allstate Insurance Claim Online:
- The company is providing you the facility of filing a claim online.
- You can also track a claim on their website.
- They also have provided a fight fraud option on their website as well.
- You have to open your web browser and go to this link: www.allstate.com/claimcenter
- After you have reached the official website of the company, you will have to click on the “File A Claim” link from the right side of the page.
- You have to log into your account to file a claim, you can also make a new account, but now, click onto the “file a flood claim online” to file a claim without an account.
- Now, enter the name of the primary policy holder.
- After that, you have to enter the primary mailing address.
- Then, you have to enter your city and after that select your state.
- Now, you have to enter the zip code of your area.
- After the zip code, you have to enter your primary and secondary phone numbers with extensions.
- After that, you have to enter your policy number.
- Select the language of your preference.
- Enter your email address and select an option.
- Again, enter your complete address along with the city, state and zip code.
- After that, you have to enter the date and time when the water enters your home.
- Give the brief description of your damage.
- After that, you have to select the source of the water, the deepness of the water and the duration of the water in your home.
After you have entered all the information, click onto the blue colored “Submit a Claim Now” button to submit your claim to the company.