AmEx basically provides an online platform to its customers to avail the online services at single place. Being a user you can get multiple services like checking the status of the application, check balance transfer and many more. Application checking status is the latest tool for the customers to remain informed about the current status of card application. The user doesn’t have to wait longer and can check the status in few minutes by following the few easy steps mentioned below.
Check Your American Express Card Application Status:
- The company provides you the facility for tracking or checking the status of your application online.
- go to this link in that browser www.americanexpress.com/applicationstatus
- If your application includes balance transfer on an existing or line of credit increase company’s account then you will have to call on the number that is printed on backside
- You will need the social security number and home zip code for checking the status of your application.
- After you have reached the official website of the company, you will see two vacant fields in the middle of the page, you have to fill those.
- In the first field, you will have to enter your social security number. After entering the social security number, then you will have to enter the zip code of the area in which you live.
- After you have filled both the fields make sure that you didn’t mention the dashes between numbers as otherwise, you will get an error pop up.
- In the next step, you will have to click on the “Check Application” button to go and check your application status.
If you are willing to check the balance of card then you can also access the card application tool to get the result of balance status along with application status of the card.