AnglerSurvey is a website which was launched in the year 2006, and it helps the outdoor equipment manufacturing companies to track their customer’s activities and their status about their services. Government agencies and wildlife departments and also accessing their services.
How To Take Part In AnglerSurvey To Win $100 Gift Card:
- The survey on this website is funded by the by companies within the sports fishing community which want to learn about the need and preferences of their customers.
- Your survey will help the company to improve their customer services and the quality of their products.
- This also helps the company to develop a new product according to your needs.
- By conducting this survey, you can also enter into a bi-monthly contest in which you can get a chance to win gift cards.
- After you have connected your computer with an internet connection, then open the web browser that you often use and then go to this link in that browser: www.anglersurvey.com.
- After you have reached the official website of the company, then click onto the green colored “Take the Survey” button to go to the next page.
- Select if you have received the invitation email to this survey or not.
- If you have selected no, then click on the “Next” button to go to the next step, where you have to provide some information before you start your survey.
- Enter your name or nick name.
- After that, enter your email address.
- After the email address, enter the zip code of the area in which you live along with a name of the state in you live and your birth year.
- Enter your education status and your household income.
- Select your gender and your race.
- Select if you are a member of hunting or fishing organization.
- A number of days you fish in the year in freshwater.
- A number of days for the saltwater fish in a year.
- Select if you are a fishing guide.
- Select do you fish competitively or not.
After you have entered the required information, then click the “Next” button to start the survey to talk about the services of the company.