Arkansas Otolaryngological Center make an online facility for making bills payment by joining the Net Deposit Platform. Being a patient, you can make your AOC Bills payment online either in full form as the total amount being paid or make the payment plan where you can make the installments and pay on monthly basis as per your requirement. For this purpose, you need to have the account number and as you make the payment it will be updated on your account by end of the day. In order to make a bill payment, you need to consider the given procedure as it will help you a lot.
How To Make My AOC Bills Payments Online?
- In the very initial phase, you need to open the website by following the mentioned URL www.aocbilling-payments.com
- As you get the website is opened you will get a billing form where you need to fill the requirements for making an online bill payment.
- In the first section of “Billing Information,” you need to enter the patient account number and first, middle and last name in required fields.
- Then enter the address along with the city, state and zip code in the given areas. In next step mention the phone number, work phone number and email id in respective blanks.
- In the second section of “Payment Information,” you need to provide the payment amount and then select the payment method.
- If you want to enter any kind of note then you can mention in the “Notes” field and then hit the tab of “Continue” to make your payment procedure completed.
Likewise few more facilities are also given to the patients such as add notes regarding your payment. Payments receipts will be sent to customer’s email id which is given at the time of registration. It will approximately take three days for the processing of payment. In case you are having any query about payment then you can contact our representative at given toll-free number 1877-2488-193.