Arby’s is an American company which runs a sandwich services. The company the 2nd largest in quickest services in all over the United States. The company has opened more than 3,300 restaurants in all over the region, and the company stands at the third number in generating the revenue. The company is operating in three more countries outside of the United States that include Turkey, Canada, and Qatar.
The company was started about 52 years ago, on July 23, 1964, by Leroy Raffel and Forrest Raffel. The main operational office is located in Sandy Springs, Georgia, U.S and Paul Brown is working as the CEO of the company.
How To Participate In Arby’s Guest Experience Survey
- Guest experience survey is a way to tell the company, its weaknesses, and strengths, to take that survey, you must connect your computer to some working internet connection.
- Open your web browser and go to this link: www.arbyswemakeitright.com
- First of all, you have to keep the receipt you got after shopping from any of the company’s stores and take that receipt with you that will help you.
- You have to fill a small form to start the survey, don’t write the ticket number in any of the columns the number written in the middle of the receipt.
- Type in the restaurant number you visited, the number of the restaurant is written on the receipt.
- Select the date of your visit to that particular restaurant, in case you do not remember the date you can see it on the receipt.
- Type in the time of your visit at that restaurant, the item is also available on the receipt.
- Enter the amount you spent in that restaurant at that day and time.
- Select your type of visit from the list.
- After you have entered all the valid information, click on the black colored “NEXT” button which will start a series of questions which you will have to answer according to your experience at their restaurant, also rate their services to complete your services.