Argos is a British company which is known to be the largest high street retailers online in the country. It was created in 1972 by Richard Tompkins and the main office of the company is located in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England. People all over the United Kingdom and in Ireland can get their services.
How To Join Argos UK Store Feedback Survey
- You can conduct the company’s guest satisfaction survey online on their website and tell the company how you feel about their services and their products.
- The company will secure every bit of your information that you provide in the survey and only take the results of the survey to improve their services and quality of their products.
- Now, you will need a secure and reliable internet connection along with your computer or any other device which you are going to use for the survey.
- After connecting your computer to the internet, open the web browser and go to this link in that browser: www.argos.co.uk/storefeedback
- After you have reached the official website of the company, you will have to enter the information of your visit to the company’s store in order to start the guest satisfaction survey.
- Now, you will have to enter the date you purchase in the first field of the form, the date is printed on the receipt slip which you got from the company.
- After entering the date, you will have to enter the store number which you have visited on that date.
- The store number is also printed on the receipt slip.
- After you have entered the store number, enter the transaction number from the receipt slip in the next field.
- Now, you will have to enter your till number and select if you primarily go to store to.
- After that, you will have to select your age in the next field and then enter the security question in the next vacant field.
After you have entered all the required information, then click onto the white colored “Submit” button to submit the information and start the survey ad then you can share your shopping experience in their store.