American Standards is an American company which provides and in installs heating and air conditioning services and equipment in your homes. They are also providing their services for the air filtration system at the homes. Their filtration system can remove up to 99.98% of the allergens from the air you breathe. You can also get their services through their website as well.
How To Participate In American Standard Residential HVAC Homeowner Survey
- The survey would take more than 5 minutes of your time.
- The company values your feedback as it makes them a better company.
- Now, you will have to open the web browser that you often use and then go to this link to go to the official website of the company: www.asairsurvey.com
- After you have reached to the official website of the company then you will have to click on the blue colored “Provide Feedback” button to go to the survey page.
- Now, on the next page, you would have to provide some information about yourself and your visit to their location to go to the survey.
- Now, you will have to enter your first name and your last name to start.
- After entering the name, you will have to enter your service address in the next field.
- Now, you would have to provide the name of your city along with the state or province in which you live.
- Now, you would have to enter the zip code of the area in which you live.
- After that, enter your email address in the next field.
- After the email address, select the month in which you have used the service of the company.
- After the month, you would also have to select the day and the year of your services as well.
After you have entered all the required information in this page, then click on the blue colored “Next” button to properly start the survey to tell them about your feeling.