Assurance wireless is the Subsidiary of an American broadband company Virgin Mobile, which was founded almost 15 years ago, in 2001 by Richard Branson and Dan Schulman. They have their main office located in Kansas City, MO, United States. This program of the company offers the free wireless phone and many local and international voice minutes.
The users of the program do not receive any bills and also not required to sign a contract and not give any activation fee to the company. This service of the company is available in many states of the United States.
How To Apply For Assurance Wireless Online:
- By applying on the company’s website, you can get free talk time, free data and any other services of the company.
- For applying, you must have an internet connection connected along with the device you are going to use for this process.
- Open this link in your web browser: www.assurancewireless.com
- The website will take some time in loading; that time depends on the speed of the internet connection you have connected with your device.
- After the website is loaded, click on the “Apply Now” link from the gray colored bar at the right side of the webpage.
- On the first step, you have to see if the company is providing their services in your area or not.
- For that, you have to enter your complete address which includes your street number and the number of your apartment.
- After the address, you have to enter the zip code of the area you live in and check the box if the address you provided is temporary.
- After you have filled the form, click onto the purple colored “Next” button to go to the next step where you have to see your eligibility after that you have to setup your account and then you have to review and submit your eligibility document to apply.