AT&T is an American company renowned for providing the telecommunication services. The services f the company are expanded in North American and South America as well.
On October 5, 1983, this multinational company started working, and since then it has become one of the leading telecommunication company in all over the America. The headquarters of the company is located in Dallas, Texas, United States.
How To Sign Up To AT&T For Combine Billing Accounts:
- Combined billing system make it easier for you to pay your bills at one time.
- The company is offering this service to you online on their website; you just have to make an account on their website.
- They are also giving you the facility of auto paying off all of your bills.
- You can get the detailed information about the status of the combined bill by logging into your account.
- You can also get to the billing history from your account on the company’s website.
- After you have connected the internet connection with your device, open the web browser and go to this link: www.att.com/combinebill
- After you have reached the official website of the company, click onto the “logging into your myAT&T account” link to go to the sig up a process.
- Now click onto the “Create one now” link from the end of the login form to make a new account on the company’s website.
- Now, on the next step, you have to enter your phone number.
- You can also enter your account number instead of the phone number.
- After that, you have to enter the billing zip code in the next field.
- After entering the billing zip code, you will have to complete the security question.
- After entering all the data on this page, you will have to click on the “Continue” button t go to the next web page where you have to complete some of the more processes, and then you will be able to make your account on the website and get all; of their combined billing services.