AT&T is an American multinational company and is a famous telecommunications conglomerate. The head office of this company is located at Whitacre Tower in downtown Dallas, Texas. The company was created on October 5, 1983, and from 1983 to 1995 the company was called as Southwestern Bell Corporation and then it was changed to SBC Communications from 1995 to 2005. It is providing the services in all over the North and South America.
How To Access AT&T Device Support
- If you have purchased a new cell phone from the company and want to know it’s all functions then you can consult the company’s website.
- You can get access to many of the articles about the services and the functions of your device.
- Open the website of the company by clicking on this link: www.att.com/devicehowto
- After you have reached to the official website of the company, you can search your device by entering its name in the search box or you can select on the popular brand’s boxes if your device matches them.
- Click on the brand of your device to go to the next page.
- Now, you will have to select your exact device and then click on it to go forward.
- On the next page, you can get all of the top solutions for your specific device.
- You can also see tutorial and video of the solutions as well.
- The type of device solutions which you can get from there are mentioned here.
- If you are having a trouble with calls and internet on your device, then you can click on the “Trouble with calls or Internet” link to get the article about it.
- Click on “Manage data usage” link if you want to know about managing the data usage.
- There are many other articles are available like.
- Device unlock request.
- Set up a personal hotspot.
- Block or unblock calls.
- Set up voice mail.
- Set up email.
There are many of the other articles for all the device, you can also directly chat with the company for any of the other information as well.