Ipsos RDA is a global market research and a consulting firm. It was founded almost 42 years ago in 1975, and their operation s are controlled from their main operational office which is located in Paris, France. They have been providing their services in almost all the parts of the world.
This company was established by Didier Truchot who is also the chairman and the CEO of the company. By 2015 the company generates the total revenue of €1,785.3 million. They have employed more than 16,530 employees to work with to provide their services all around the world.
How To Participate In Ipsos RDA Quality Survey:
- Your quality survey helps the company the company to better understand the needs of their customers.
- These surveys are also help them to improve future vehicles.
- You just have to spare some minutes from your time to conduct this quality survey on the website of the company.
- First of all, you will need a survey access number I order to start the survey.
- Grab that access number before you start the survey.
- Now, you will have to visit the survey page on the official website of the company.
- You can get to the survey page by clicking on this link as well: www.autoqualityfeedback.com
- After some loading the survey page will open on the official website of the company.
- On that survey page, you will see a vacant field, you will have to provide some information in that field to start the survey.
- Now, you will have to enter the survey access code in that vacant field.
After you have entered the survey access code in the field, then you will have to click on the black colored “Continue” button to go to the next page of the survey. In this survey, you will have to answer some of the questions of the company about their services and quality of their products.