Bank of America is a multinational bank providing the services of banking and financial corporation in many parts of the world. This bank is rated as the second largest bank by assets in all over the United States, and it is the 26th largest company in revenue generation.
The company has almost their 5,100 banking centers or branches and over 16,300 ATMs, and they also have many call centers and mobile banking platforms for their customers.
Services Offered By The Bank Of America
The company has a long list of services which they are giving to their customers.
- The company is also providing the insurance services to their customers.
- Mortgage loans are also available for the customers.
- You can also get the facility of credit cards.
- The company is also giving the services of private banking.
How To Access Bank Of America To Check Orders:
- For ordering checks from the company’s website, you need to connect your computer with a working internet connection.
- Go to this link in your web browser: www.bankofamerica.com/checks
- First of all, you will have to select the name of the state you live in or where you have an account in the bank and click onto the white colored “Go” button to proceed.
- You have to sign in, in your account on the website to order checks for that click onto the blue “Sign into Online Banking to order checks or deposit tickets” text.
- Now, provide your online ID and your passcode and click on the blues colored “Sign in” button if you don’t have any account, click on the blue “Enroll now” at the right side of the page.
- Now in the first field, enter your complete card number or your bank account number.
- And in the next field you have to enter your Social Security number or you Tax identification number and then you have to press blue colored “Continue” button.
- By pressing that blue colored button, you will get yourself on the next step you have to complete some more steps like these to create your online banking account from which you can order checks online.