The Quick Lane service is designed by Bank of America to improve the navigation and make the account management easier for its users. Being a user you can log in your Quick Lane Service Rebate card account by mentioning your username or rebate card number to log in the account but if you are newcomer then you have to first activate your card. Rebate card can be used for credit or debit transactions and the customer will have only six months for balance usage otherwise it will be expired. You can manage your rebate account by following the procedure described below.
How To Login With BOA Quick Lane Service Rebate Card Online?
- You can get access to all the services of the company including rebate by logging into your account.
- You can also use this link to open the website www.bankofamerica.com/quicklanerebates
- Now fill the application at the top of the opened web page.
- Now in first blank field enter your username or account in the field.
- If you forgot the username of your account, then tap on “Forgot Username?” to retrieve your username.
- Now on the next page, you will have to enter your email address in the field, make sure the email address you enter is registered on this email.
- After that tap on the “Submit” button to submit this information and get your username back.
- Check the box if you want this website to remember you on your next visit and then tap on the “Sign In” button.
- Then pass the identity check and then mention your password along with security code. Then tap on “Continue” to get into your account and get the services of the company.
- If you are new to this website and currently not having an account, then tap on the “Need Username?” link. Now enter your card number in the field. The card number is printed on the card.
- After entering the card number, you will have to tap on the “Continue” button and move a tonext step and provide more information in order to create your account.
Any query regarding the Quick Lane Rebate can be asked at given number 1855-4771-130.