Bank of America is one of the biggest names in the multinational banking sector. Bank of America is providing many services to its customers and home equity loan is one of the services provided by it. If you have applied for the home equity loan then you can check the status of your application by logging into your account. When the home equity loan is closed then the application status is automatically added to the customer’s profile and only the consumers who have received the loan can see it. Follow the given steps to check application status.
How To Check BOA Home Equity Application Status:
- In order to view your home equity status, you would need to sign in to your account on their website. Now, you would have to open this link www.bankofamerica.com/hestatus
- After reaching there, you would have to select the state in which you live and click on the blue colored “Go” button to proceed.
- Now on the next page, select any following type of your sign in.
- Sign in with your Bank of America Online Banking ID and Passcode.
- Sign in with your home equity application ID and Passcode.
- Create your home equity application ID and Passcode.
- Now, provide some of the personal sign-in information. Provide the online ID in the first field and check the box if you want the company to save your ID for your next visit.
- After the ID, enter the passcode of your account in the next field. After providing information in both the fields, then click on the “Sign In” button to get into your account and get the required service.
- If you are not enrolled, then click on the “Enroll” link. You would have to enter the number of your debit or credit card.
- Now, enter your social security number or your tax identification number in the second field.
- After that, click on the “Continue” button to proceed and by completing all the steps, you would be able to create an account and get the required services.
You can contact the customer service center for assistance at given number 180-0432-1000