Personal Online banking account service of Bank of Scotland is very secure and beneficial service which helps the users to manage their bank account through online services. By registering to the online account you can get much benefit and can easily make payments by only having access to the internet and using your online account. The online services include (balances, transactions, announcements, etc.)
How To Activate Your Credit Card At Bank Of Scotland?
- Go to the main site by opening the link www.bankofscotland.co.uk/activate to get registered.
- If you already have an online account then you can simply log in to the account by entering the username and password by clicking on the button ‘Log into internet banking’.
- To activate your online account click on the ‘Continue’ button to get started.
- Now enter your Credit card number, date of birth and Expiry date.
- If the user has a primarily and additional card on any account then if one account is activated then the other one will automatically activated.
- You can change the plan by contacting the customer service provider to deal with this problem.
- Now click on the button ‘Activate’ to get down with your online account registration process.
Can You Make Balance Transfer From Other Banking Account To Bank Of Scotland ?
Credit card balance transfer can be made only from non-Bank of Scotland credit and store cards.
About Bank Of Scotland:-
After Bank of England the Bank of Scotland is one of the oldest Banks which is still working in Uk from the 17 Century. The numbers of employer are more than 20,000 in all over its branches. It is considered as the first banks in Europe to print its individual banknotes. The company slogan is ‘Decisions Well made’.