Fidelity Bank aims at providing a complete array of the banking services with extreme veracity and personalization to the customers of New Orleans, Louisiana and surrounding communities. The bank is providing multiple facilities to its customers such as personal services, business services, mortgage, self-service and many others. Being a customer you can also avail these services online by just creating an account by following few easy steps.
How To Enroll In Fidelity Bank Online Banking?
- Use this link to open the website of the company www.bankwithfidelity.com
- Click on the orange colored “Get Started” button.
- Now, select the type of account which you want to open and then click on the orange colored “Open Now” button.
- Click “Yes” if you already have an account with the bank and select “No” if you do not have a bank account in this bank.
- Now, provide some personal information first. Select your state of residency and then confirm your state by checking the box.
- Enter your first and your last name, email address, phone number along with your date of birth.
- Give your social security number on the next field. Provide your complete address along with the city, state. Give zip code of your area in the next field and check the box if the mailing address is also same.
- Select if you are living at this address for more than 2 years. Mention which ID would prefer to use. Enter your license number, state of the license, issuance date of your license and its expiry date as well.
- Select your tax status, confirmation code and also indicate your occupation.
- Now, select all the next options according to your condition. Select if there is a joint applicant for this account or not.
- After that, click on the “Next” button to go to the next step and by completing all the steps you will be able to open an account.
Online Safety Rules:
You can check the safety rules for using online services by clicking on the link of “Safety is our Priority” and then get directed towards rules page where you can read all the rules.