BENIHANA Is an American company which owns a chain of restaurants. It also owns or franchise 116 Japanese cuisine restaurants around the world, which includes the famous flagship Benihana Teppanyaki brand, the Haru, and the RA Sushi restaurants.
This company was founded by Rocky Aoki in New York City in 1964. The main operational office of the company is located in Aventura, Florida, United States and Steve Shlemon is the president and the CEO of the company.
How To Participate In Benihana Cares Guest Satisfaction Survey
- The company will love get the results of your services and they will rate it very important for their company to improve on the basis of the thinking of their customers.
- But first of all, go grab one receipt slip from the company’s store which you have visited.
- You can get the receipt slip after purchasing anything from that store.
- Now, for the guest satisfaction survey, you will need to open the website of the company.
- You can use this link for the assistance to go to the survey: www.benihanacares.com
- Now, after you have reached the survey page, you will see a blank field in the middle of page.
- You will have to enter some of the information about your visit in that blank field to start the survey and tell the company about your visit.
- After that,S enter a 20-digit code in that field.
- Your code is printed on the receipt slip which you have been taken from the store which you have visited.
After you have entered the code, then you will have to click on the red colored “Start” button to start your survey. In that survey, you will be asked some questions about the services of the company and you will have to answer it according to your experience at their Store, you will also have to rate some of their services as well.